As an exciting new addition to the Chase digital piano family, the Chase P-40 is proving to be an absolute hit. With 88 fully weighted keys the Chase P-40 gives an authentic piano feel but with the obvious perks that come with an electric piano such as portability, extra voices, and an in-built metronome.
The Chase P-40 is available with a selection of unbeatable price packages which make it an offer that is simply too good to refuse! Chase Direct are selling the Chase P-40 in three different bundles; the keyboard by itself, the keyboard with a foldable stand, keyboard bench, and other accessories, and the keyboard with a wooden stand, three pedals, adjustable bench, and accessories. Because of the range of these bundles available, there is something to suit all price ranges, and all piano playing levels.
FEATURES OVERVIEW FOR THE CHASE P-40:
- 88 Fully weighted full sized keys with graded hammer action for an authentic piano feel.
- Sustain pedal included with the option to connect a further pedal unit extension onto the wooden stand. This adds sustain, sostenuto, and soften pedals.
- 64 note polyphony – up to 64 notes can be played at the same time.
- 138 voices including grand piano recorded from an acoustic concert grand, string instruments, and organ. Chase advanced sampling technology [CAST] reproduces the natural sounds more realistically than in any previous model.
- MP3 recorder – enables recording music onto a USB pen drive.
- A variety of digital effects, chorus, and reverb.
- Built in adjustable metronome.
- USB input for MP3 player or pen drive – advanced playback functions with integrated. equalizer and recording.
- Headphone output.
- USB MIDI INTERFACE – the Chase P-40 can be connected directly to PC or Mac and advanced midi features can be applied with a range of compatible recording software such as Cubase, ProTools, Logic etc.
- Sustain pedal input.
- Additional pedal board unit input.
- 2 built in powerful 14 watt speakers ensuring high quality sound at volume.